Testosterone refers to androgenic sex hormones that exist in the body of a man and a woman. Testosterone in the male body is produced in the testes, and in women, it is synthesizing in the adrenal glands and in small amounts in the ovaries.
Testosterone is very important in the development of male genital tissues. Also, it is very valuable during the development of secondary sexual characteristics of the male body. The hormone influences such brain functions as cognitive ones, among them are understanding, studying, awareness, as well as the processing of information obtained. Normal testosterone levels become very important in metabolic processes. In addition, there is a special significance of the hormone in mood regulation, and also in sexual attraction.
For each person, it is important that the hormone is within the normal range. This will affect the maintenance of normal weight. In addition, normal testosterone levels can reduce the risks associated with degenerative diseases. Here it is necessary to distinguish some diseases of the heart, diabetes, and others.
Testosterone levels that are optimal for proper body functioning
In the human body, the sex hormone testosterone is normally produced every day. However, the level of this hormone in women body should be much less than that of males.
For men, the average testosterone level is 6-7 mg per day, the concentration in the blood is normal at 8.5-27 nmol/L, for women about 1 mg per day and a normal level is 0.6-1.9 nmol / l. However, testosterone production has different levels for different ages, so after 50 years of age, men and women experience changes in testosterone levels. In the male body, it falls in comparison with the norm at a younger age, while in female blood it rises slightly.
If the level of this hormone in the blood begins to decrease, it can have specific manifestations that present themselves in a number of different symptoms for both women and men.
Symptoms of decreasing of testosterone level in men:
- appearance of feminine characteristics;
- sleep disorders;
- depression, rapid mood changes;
- low libido, problems with erection;
- the reluctance to be physically active;
- low sperm production;
- heat tides, as at female climacteric age;
- the appearance of women-like breasts;
- fat mainly on the thighs and buttocks;
- a small amount of hair on the face or absence of hair;
- hair loss on hands, lower extremities, and chest;
- fractures and osteoporosis.
The reduction of the male hormone level in women:
- low endurance, fatigue without significant causes;
- muscles weakness;
- dry and flabby skin;
- very small amount of hair on the legs, arms, and body in general;
- mood reduction, absent-mindedness;
- apathy and lethargy;
- lack of attraction to the opposite sex;
- obesity in the buttocks, hips, and shoulders.
How to increase testosterone to avoid the risks of undesirable consequences
If a low level of testosterone is detected in the tests, a physician must determine the cause of such disorder. For this purpose, research is assigned. After all, it is often possible to normalize testosterone levels by eliminating a pathology cause.
How to increase testosterone in men:
- eat fatty fish, olives, and avocados;
- eat more products that include zinc;
- take vitamin A, B, C, E (prescribed by a doctor);
- eat a diet full of minerals such as cabbage, beans, eggplants, etc.;
- practice at the gym or do other heavy sports 2-3 times a week;
- get rid of extra pounds of fat;
- have regular sexual contacts;
- try not to get into stressful situations;
- do not drink soda and alcoholic beverages;
If the doctor thinks it’s necessary, he can prescribe anabolic steroids, such as:
How to raise testosterone for women:
- sleep at least 8 hours a day;
- eat properly and have balanced meals;
- get rid of bad habits;
- have regular intimate relationships;
- engage in physical activity in reasonable measures;
- take testosterone (if the doctor prescribes).
Buying Testosterone shots – an effective way to raise male hormone
In case the physician prescribed a medication treatment to normalize testosterone levels, the patient should look for testosterone shots to start the hormonal therapy as fast as possible. This will help to prevent some diseases and turn back the normal physical condition, providing the person with a qualitative life without any worry or problems.
As it was said before, there are many ways to increase testosterone levels in the blood, but the best and the most effective is to buy testosterone boosters that are able to give the most rapid results. Everyone one should remember that only doctors should prescribe such kind of medications.
Testosterone for sale is your choice to keep normal hormonal level
Testosterone for sale is available at any sports or drug store for rather inexpensive and affordable prices. Each person who has a prescription to buy this medication may buy it via the internet, too, although some online stores may sell such medications over the counter. A wide number of different testosterone boosters are suggested by specialized web-shops where you can get only the best options such as Anastrozole and Stanozolol for sale. Moreover, purchasing your hormones online always suggests that the prices much more affordable for medicaments and sports supplements in comparison with common stores.