Testosterone refers to androgenic sex hormones that exists in the body of a man and a woman. Testosterone in male body is producing in the testes, in women is synthesizing in the adrenal glands and in small amounts in the ovaries.
It is very important in the development of male genital tissues. Also, it is very valuable during the development of secondary sexual characteristics of male body. The hormone influences such brain functions as cognitive ones, among them are understanding, studying, awareness, as well as the processing of information that is obtained. Normal testosterone levels become very important in metabolic processes. In addition, there is a special significance of the hormone in mood regulation, and also in sexual attraction.
For each person, it is important that the hormone is within the normal range. This will affect the maintenance of normal weight. In addition, normal testosterone levels can reduce the risks associated with diseases that are related to degenerative diseases. Here it is necessary to distinguish some diseases of the heart, diabetes and others.
Testosterone levels that are optimal for proper body functioning
In the human body of any sex hormone testosterone, is normally produces every day. However, the level of this hormone in women body should be much less than in male one.
For men, the average testosterone level is 6-7 mg per day, the concentration in the blood is normal at 8.5-27 nmol/L, for women about 1 mg per day and normal level is 0.6-1.9 nmol / l. However, testosterone production has different levels by age, so after 50 years, men and women experience changes in testosterone levels. In male body, it falls in comparison with the norm at a younger age, while in female blood it rises slightly.
If the level of this hormone in the blood begins to decrease, it can have specific manifestations and are coming out in a number of symptoms for both women and men.
Symptoms of decreasing of testosterone level in men:
- appearance of feminine characteristics;
- sleep disorders;
- depression, rapid mood changes;
- low libido, problems with erection;
- reluctance of being physically active;
- low sperm production;
- heat tides, as at female climacteric age;
- women’s breasts appearance;
- fat mainly on the thighs and buttocks;
- a small amount of hair on the face or their absence;
- hair loss on hands, lower extremities and chest;
- fractures and osteoporosis.
The reduction of male hormone level in women:
- low endurance, fatigue without significant causes;
- muscles weakness;
- dry and flabby skin;
- very small amount of hair on the legs, arms and body in general;
- mood reduction, absent-mindedness;
- apathy and lethargy;
- lack of attraction to the opposite sex;
- obesity in the buttocks, hips and shoulders.
How to increase testosterone to avoid the risks of undesirable consequence
If a low level of testosterone is detected in the tests, a physician must determine the cause of such disorder. For this purpose, research is assigned. After all, it is often possible to normalize testosterone levels by eliminating pathology cause.
How to increase testosterone in men:
- eat fatty fish, olives and avocados;
- eat more products, which include zinc;
- take vitamin A, B, C, E (course prescribed by a doctor);
- to enter into the diet the products with minerals, for example, cabbage, beans, eggplants, etc.;
- 2-3 times a week to practice in the gym or other heavy sports;
- get rid of extra pounds of fat;
- have regular sexual contacts;
- try not to get into stressful situations;
- do not drink soda and alcoholic beverages;
If the doctor thinks it’s necessary, he can prescribe anabolic steroids, such as:
How to raise testosterone for women:
- sleep at least 8 hours a day;
- to eat properly and balanced;
- get rid of bad habits;
- have regular intimate relationships;
- engage in physical activity in reasonable measures;
- take testosterone (if the doctor prescribes).
Testosterone shots buying – an effective way to raise male hormone
In case, the physician prescribed a medicament treatment to normalize testosterone levels the patient should look for testosterone shots to start the hormonal therapy as fast as possible that will help to prevent some diseases and turn back the normal physical condition, providing person with qualitative life without any worrying or problems.
As it was said before, there is a lot of ways of how to increase testosterone level in blood but the best and the most effective is to buy testosterone boosters that are able to give the most rapid result. It each one should remember that only doctor should prescribe such kind of medicaments.
Testosterone for sale is your choice to keep normal hormonal level
Testosterone for sale is available at any sport or drug store for rather inexpensive prices. Each who has the prescription for buying this medicament may buy it via the internet, although some online stores may sell such medicaments over the counter. A wide number of different testosterone boosters is suggested by specialized web-shops where you can get only the best means such as Anastrozole and Stanozolol for sale. Moreover, online selling always suggest much more cheap medicaments and sport supplements in comparing with common stores.