Testosterone deficiency is a sharp problem in our world nowadays and not only for males but also for females. It is considered a type 10 on the International Classification of Diseases (ICD). Testosterone deficiency is all due to the improper way of life people tend to have and that many people do not pay any attention to their general health which commonly leads to such consequence as low testosterone. As a rule, anybody who experiences a dysfunction has some symptoms that warn him or her that there is a problem which requires an immediate reaction. So hormone deficiency also displays many signs in our bodies. Signs of low testosterone point out that the person needs to go to the physician to find out what the problem is and how to increase testosterone.
Causes of low testosterone require immediate reaction and proper treatment
There are many causes of low testosterone in young men. They can be divided into 3 groups, although it is possible that they can be combined:
- a trauma to the testicles, concussion of the brain;
- diseases: type 2 diabetes, liver or kidney diseases, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pituitary gland problems, etc.;
- additional effects of medical interventions and medications intake. For example, all antiulcer drugs reduce the production of testosterone.
- no physical activity;
- dangerous habits (alcohol, tobacco, drugs contribute to a decrease in testosterone);
- food, excess weight. An inappropriate diet, lacking the necessary vitamins and minerals for men, may be the main cause of low testosterone levels. It is important to provide the body with the building material for the formation of the testosterone molecule. The diet should include products that increase testosterone and exclude products that lower testosterone;
- ecology. Natural factors can cause the reduction of this hormone (for example, bright sunlight stimulates the production of testosterone, and its absence – reduces it).
- Stress. Problems. Especially financial. For example, a long-term loan. In a state of psychological stress, testosterone ceases to be produced. Outstanding adrenaline inhibits the production of testosterone.
Symptoms of low testosterone in both sexes – young men and women
The clinical manifestations of low testosterone in men are diverse and correspond to the reasons that caused it.
1. The lack of morning erections. Normally, a healthy man has 3-4 morning erections per week. It is established that the number of morning erections directly depends on the level of testosterone.
2. Symptoms in men also show up with the sensation of fevers and sweating.
3. Psycho-emotional states also directly relate to the amount of testosterone: a low level of this hormone leads to a decrease in aggressiveness.
The low content of testosterone is also manifested by common symptoms:
- shortness of breath;
- possible short-term loss of consciousness;
- general weakness, insomnia, decreased attention, memory;
- various disorders of the musculoskeletal system, injuries associated with osteoporosis;
- disorders and diseases of the cardiovascular system.
Symptoms of low testosterone in women:
- fatty in the lower abdomen, on the arms and in the neck;
- the skin becomes dry and thin;
- hair becomes brittle, drop out, lose its shine;
- reduced or absent sex drive;
- the vocal cords are weakened, the timbre and strength of the voice changes;
- increased fatigue, apathy;
- irritability, tearfulness;
- the fragility of the bones;
- increased sweating;
- heat tides;
- sleep disorders;
- rapid pulse;
- decreased muscle mass;
- deterioration of cognitive abilities (memory, the concentration of attention, thinking, understanding, spatial orientation, etc.).
Low testosterone symptoms in both sexes cannot go unnoticed. At the first signs, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
How to increase testosterone – choosing best testosterone supplements
Low testosterone treatment should be discussed with a highly professional physician who will determine the cause of the disorder and will let know how to treat it. He can prescribe some supplements and testosterone boosters to correct the hormonal imbalance of the body. The patient should also ask some advice: which one will be better and efficacy of the medication and dosage.
Each online pharmacy suggests a wide range of different testosterone pills for sale that may help with this issue. It is difficult to choose the best testosterone supplements but the proper choice is important for your health and can maximize the production of testosterone. However, nutritional supplements will not replace a healthy lifestyle and nutrition, as well as other recommendations for increasing testosterone in young men and women.
Testosterone foods as the “non-medication” way to increase this hormone
Many people want to know how to boost testosterone with the help of healthy nutrition and it is quite possible.
There are a wide number of testosterone foods that may be really helpful during low testosterone treatment and among them are:
2. Nuts, beans, and cereals.
3. Vegetables. Especially cauliflower, broccoli, radishes, turnips, asparagus, kohlrabi, eggplant, tomato, yellow pepper etc.
4. Fruits, berries, and dried fruits. You need to eat more fruits like papaya, orange, apricots, persimmons, grapes, melons, and bananas. In addition, figs can replace expensive Viagra for men.
6. Fresh herbs and spices. Garlic, cardamom, turmeric, red pepper, cumin, thyme, mustard, parsley, coriander.