Many people in fear of undesirable effects and harmful consequences of synthetic drugs are searching for ways to increase testosterone naturally. This method is not only safe but also healthy for all the body, due to the fact that natural therapy are aimed to renew whole body system and improve general health condition that gives. However, not everyone aware what to eat or to take to replace medicament therapy with natural testosterone. Therefore, the most people with testosterone deficiency decide to choose the easiest way of treatment – medicament one but there are solution that is more useful – natural supplements.
What are the natural supplements exist to increase testosterone naturally?
Since among athletes there are men with a low testosterone level, manufacturers of sports nutrition began to produce nutritional supplements as natural ways to boost this male hormone. It should be noted that it is very important to carefully choose the best of this type of mean to buy a really high-quality product.
Among natural testosterone boosters are the following methods to raise it:
1. Bor. This mineral has been using as a testosterone activator since 80s of the last century. However it is not too popular way whereas it causes an increase in testosterone levels only for some people with a dosage of at least 10 mg per day.
2. Tribulus Terrestris. Herb has the fame of a testosterone booster, thanks to the reports of Bulgarian scientists. However, Tribulus did not demonstrate the upsurge of male hormone of young and healthy adult males both as solo therapy and in complexes. In spite of this, it is continued to be added to the boosters of make hormone.
3. Zinc and magnesium – are used as auxiliary factors in the production of testosterone.
4. Creatine monohydrate. Creatine supplements increase mass and force by increasing energy at the cellular level and stimulating protein synthesis. Creatine also has additional properties that support muscular anabolism, both directly and indirectly. Men who were taking creatine showed the increase of levels of testosterone and growth hormone by 50%.
5. Vitamin D is an anabolic hormone that helps to bone mass. Density of bone tissue is also important for bodybuilding as a muscle density. All because the muscles are attached to the skeleton. High doses of vitamin D reduce muscle and joint pain in women who received aromatase inhibitors for the treatment of breast cancer. Athletes also use aromatase inhibitors to reduce the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Males with excess weight and reduced testosterone with a daily intake of 3,300 IU of vitamin D showed an increase in total testosterone by 25% and free testosterone by 20%.
6. D-aspartic acid (DAA) – is involved in the process of production of androgen, but shows its positive qualities only in men with low testosterone levels.
Natural testosterone boosters for increasing the level in the blood
In order to raise the production of this male hormone, the body must receive certain vitamins and minerals that stimulate its level increasing. The main source of essential minerals and vitamins is food. However, it is important to know what foods are the natural remedies to raise testosterone in the body. Therefore, food is another useful mean in the question of how to boost testosterone naturally.
Important vitamins and minerals contained in foods:
1. A large concentration of zinc is found in seafood, meat and greenery.
2. Selenium. A large amount of selenium is found in green cabbage varieties (Peking, broccoli, etc.).
3. Arginine. The source of arginine is porridge (oatmeal, rice, barley, buckwheat, millet, lentils).
4. Cholesterol. Chicken eggs and a lot of meat.
5. Vitamin E. A lot of vitamin E is found in nuts: cashew, walnuts, peanuts, hazelnuts, etc.
6. Vitamin C. Sources are: oranges, lemons, mandarins, black currants, kiwi, papaya, dill, parsley, sorrel and spinach.
7. Group B vitamins. They are in the liver, sea bass, dairy products, meat, greens, mushrooms, asparagus, beans, corn and bananas.
8. Vitamin D. In fish such as salmon, herring, mackerel, flounder. Also in caviar, mushrooms and quail eggs.
9. Vitamin F. The main sources of this vitamin: cereals, beans, black currants and sunflower seeds.
These are the ways of how to naturally increase testosterone with the help of food we are free to eat each day but mostly all above recommended to people who suffer from low testosterone.
Symptoms of low testosterone or how to find out the problem exists?
The most frequent low testosterone symptoms in men body:
1. The muscle size begins to decrease.
2. Weight increases due to the increase in the fat layer.
3. Reduces the amount of hair on the body and face.
4. There is a tendency to blues and depression, confidence in oneself and one’s strength decreases.
5. The attention and memory are reduced, creativity is deteriorating.
6. Decrease efficiency. There is a constant fatigue, which is difficult to get rid of.
7. Sleep disturbance.
8. Interruptions in the work of the heart and pressure surges.
9. The skin condition deteriorates, it becomes dry and wrinkled.
10. Sexual functions are violated: the sexual desire is quenched, the quality of sex decreases, the penis may decrease.
11. The man becomes soft, feminine and gradually loses the healthy aggressiveness and spirit of competition.
Medicinal ways to rise this male hormone and keep its normal levels
For those who are looking for easier and faster ways to rise it there is a big number of various medical products that will help in enhancement of this male hormone:
These medicaments are androgenic agents that are aimed to increase the level of male hormone and with this raise the muscle growth that’s why these means are widely used by bodybuilders who have a purpose to gain more muscles. This way of treatment has its side effects but the fastest and most effective to boost testosterone and to add more muscles to one’s body making it look perfect. In addition, these medicaments are fit perfectly to increase testosterone for women who are involved in bodybuilding.