Many people are in fear of the undesirable effects and harmful consequences of synthetic drugs and are searching for ways to increase testosterone naturally. This method is not only safe but also healthy for all bodies, due to the fact that natural therapies are aimed at renewing the whole body system and improving general health conditions which will result. However, not everyone is aware of what to eat or what to take to replace medication therapy with natural testosterone. Therefore, most people with testosterone deficiency decide and choose the easiest way of treatment – medication. But there are solutions that are more useful – natural supplements.
What natural supplements exist to increase testosterone naturally?
Among athletes, there are men with low testosterone levels and manufacturers of sports nutrition began to produce nutritional supplements as natural ways to boost this male hormone. It should be noted that it is very important to carefully choose the best therapy of this type, in other words, we suggest that you purchase a really high-quality product.
Among natural testosterone boosters, here are the following methods to try:
1. Bor. This mineral has been used as a testosterone activator since the 1980s. However, it is not too popular because it causes an increase in testosterone levels only for some people with a dosage of at least 10 mg per day.
2. Tribulus Terrestris. This herb has the fame of a testosterone booster, thanks to the reports of Bulgarian scientists. However, Tribulus did not demonstrate an upsurge of male hormones of young and healthy adult males both as solo therapy and in complexes. In spite of this, it has been continually added to the boosters of male hormones.
3. Zinc and magnesium – are used as auxiliary factors in the production of testosterone.
4. Creatine monohydrate. Creatine supplements increase mass and force by increasing energy at the cellular level and stimulating protein synthesis. Creatine also has additional properties that support muscular anabolism, both directly and indirectly. Men who were taking creatine showed increased levels of testosterone and growth hormones by 50%.
5. Vitamin D is an anabolic hormone that helps enhance bone mass. The density of bone tissue is also important for bodybuilding as muscle density is, and this is because the muscles are attached to the skeleton. High doses of vitamin D reduce muscle and joint pain in women who received aromatase inhibitors for the treatment of breast cancer. Athletes also use aromatase inhibitors to reduce the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Males with excess weight and reduced testosterone with a daily intake of 3,300 IU of vitamin D showed an increase in total testosterone by 25% and free testosterone by 20%.
6. D-aspartic acid (DAA) – is involved in the process of production of androgen, but shows its positive qualities only in men with low testosterone levels.
Natural testosterone boosters for increasing the level in the blood
In order to raise the production of this male hormone, the body must receive certain vitamins and minerals that stimulate its increasing level. The main source of essential minerals and vitamins is food. However, it is important to know what foods are the natural remedies to raise testosterone in the body. Therefore, food is another useful mean in the question of how to boost testosterone naturally.
Important vitamins and minerals contained in foods:
1. A large concentration of zinc is found in seafood, meat, and greens.
2. Selenium. A large amount of selenium is found in green cabbage varieties (Peking, broccoli, etc.).
3. Arginine. The source of arginine is porridge (oatmeal, rice, barley, buckwheat, millet, lentils).
4. Cholesterol. Chicken, eggs, and many varieties of meat.
5. Vitamin E. A lot of vitamin E is found in nuts: cashews, walnuts, peanuts, hazelnuts, etc.
6. Vitamin C. Sources are oranges, lemons, mandarins, black currants, kiwi, papaya, dill, parsley, sorrel, and spinach.
7. Group B vitamins. They are found in the liver, sea bass, dairy products, meat, greens, mushrooms, asparagus, beans, corn, and bananas.
8. Vitamin D. In fish such as salmon, herring, mackerel, flounder. Also in caviar, mushrooms, and quail eggs.
9. Vitamin F. The main sources of this vitamin: cereals, beans, black currants, and sunflower seeds.
These are the ways to naturally increase testosterone with the help of food we are free to eat each day but mostly, and above all, are recommended to people who suffer from low testosterone.
Symptoms of low testosterone – how to find out the problem exists?
The most frequent low testosterone symptoms in men’s bodies:
1. The muscle size begins to decrease.
2. Weight increases due to the increase in the fat layer.
3. Reduction in the amount of hair on the body and face.
4. There is a tendency towards having the blues and depression. Confidence in oneself and one’s strength decreases.
5. The attention and memory are reduced, creativity is deteriorating.
6. Decreased efficiency. There is a constant fatigue, which is difficult to get rid of.
7. Sleep disturbance.
8. Interruptions in the work of the heart and pressure surges.
9. The skin condition deteriorates, it becomes dry and wrinkled.
10. Sexual functions are violated: the sexual desire is quenched, the quality of sex decreases, the penis may decrease.
11. The man becomes soft, feminine, and gradually loses healthy aggressiveness and spirit of competition.
Medicinal ways to raise this male hormone and keep it at normal levels
For those who are looking for easier and faster ways to raise your hormone levels, there is a big number of various medical products that will help in the enhancement of this male hormone:
These medications are androgenic agents aimed at increasing the level of male hormones. And with this increase, muscle growth is enhanced as well. That’s why these means are widely used by bodybuilders who have the goal to gain more muscles. This way of treatment has its side effects but is the fastest and most effective to boost testosterone and to add more muscles to one’s body, making it look perfect. In addition, these medications are fit perfectly to increase testosterone for women who are involved in bodybuilding.