People eat each day not being aware that some products may be very useful for our health providing us with lots of vitamins and minerals that are highly required for proper functioning of all the systems of our bodies. Accordingly, to this, there are foods that boost testosterone turning it to normal levels. Testosterone foods contain such ingredients that activate a proper hormone production.
Testosterone boosting foods – the best way to cure low level of testosterone
The list of testosterone boosting foods:
- Seafood: shrimps, anchovies, salmon, perch, trout, crabs, oysters, shellfish.
- Low-fat meat: 200 grams per day of chicken breast is an ideal option.
- Nuts: walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios – it is better to eat before bedtime 8-10 pieces. Ordinary seeds are also useful.
- Vegetables: broccoli, celery, tomatoes, avocado, cabbage, zucchini.
- Fruits: orange, carrots, pineapple, pumpkin, apricot, persimmon, peaches, pear, grapes, melon.
- Greens: onion, parsley, spinach, mustard, coriander.
- Porridge: buckwheat, pearl barley, millet, rice.
- Dried fruits: dates, prunes, raisins, dried apricots.
- Berries: black currant, raspberry, pomegranate, cranberry, prunes, cherry, plum, watermelon.
- Spices: garlic, cardamom, onion, green peppers, turmeric, brown.
- Sprouted oats: take three times a day on a tablespoon in a crushed form.
- Vegetable oil: try to cook all the food on it.
It is nice to distinguish the best foods for proper testosterone production that are seafood, nuts, garlic and greens. All these natural foods are perfect to get the level of male hormone higher and get rid of following symptoms or other problems caused by this imbalance.
Foods that kill testosterone – the most dangerous testosterone enemies
Nevertheless, it is reasonable to remember there are not only booster foods but also products that cause the reverse effect; there are foods that kill testosterone. Due to this fact, each person who is suffering from the lack of male hormone has to check his diet and exclude or reduce some products that block testosterone production.
Some foods that decrease male hormone:
1. It is proved that soy reduces the level of testosterone.
2. Salt very sharply reduces the production of testosterone. The fact is that sodium, which is part of the salt has an unpleasant property: with a large amount of salt consumed, it lowers the level of testosterone.
3. Sugar. If a man wants to increase the level of testosterone, he should almost completely forget about the sugar.
4. Caffeine. It practically stops the production of testosterone and spermatozoa.
5. Meat with hormones. All imported meat is now produced with hormones.
6. Fast food. If a man wants to be a Man, he should not eat in a fast food at all.
7. Vegetable oil and mayonnaise reduce the level of testosterone.
8. Effervescent drinks.
9. Smoked meat due to liquid smoke. Smoked meat directly affects the tissues of the testicles, which actually produce testosterone.
10. Red dry wine, beer.
Decreasing the amount of foods that lower testosterone and eating those that raise it, makes it possible to normalize weak lack of testosterone.
What are the most frequent signs of low testosterone level for both sexes?
The signs of low testosterone in men is characterized by several symptoms:
- Decreased sexual activity;
- Irritability, tearfulness, depression;
- Decreased muscle mass and loss of appetite;
- Increased adipose tissue;
- Increased sweating;
- The growth of mammary glands.
Symptoms of low testosterone level in women:
- Withering and flabbiness of the skin;
- Increased sweating;
- Increase in subcutaneous fat at normal diet;
- Malfunctions in the menstrual cycle;
- Depression and fatigue;
- Decreased sexual desire.
Remedies raising testosterone level and give rapid effect to any taker
Apart from foods high testosterone each one with testosterone shortage may use medicament way of curing that may give more rapid result and longer effect.
Before the treatment of male hormone deficiency, it is reasonable to find out what is the exact reason of its occurrence. As a rule, the physician prescribes testosterone replacement therapy. It may be injections, pills, gel based on male hormone or a patch with its content.
Two great medicaments that will successfully cope with such kind of problem are Nandrolone decanoate and oral Turinabol. These two agents will give the desired result after the intake especially in the mix with foods to rise his hormone.
Where to buy best medical means
These two meds are available only at the most highly professional, legal pharmacies where each client is able to purchase some of these high-classy preparations for a good price that will completely satisfy him by its availability.