People eat each day not necessarily aware that some products may be very useful for our health providing us with lots of vitamins and minerals that are required for proper functioning of all the systems of our bodies. Conversely, we are not always aware when we are eating poorly either. Accordingly, there are some foods that boost testosterone and bring it back to normal levels. Testosterone-rich foods contain such ingredients that activate proper hormone production.
Testosterone boosting foods – the best way to cure low level of testosterone
The list of testosterone boosting foods:
- Seafood: shrimp, anchovies, salmon, perch, trout, crabs, oysters, shellfish.
- Low-fat meat: 200 grams per day of chicken breast is an ideal option.
- Nuts: walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios – it is better to eat before bedtime 8-10 pieces. Ordinary seeds are also useful.
- Vegetables: broccoli, celery, tomatoes, avocado, cabbage, zucchini.
- Fruits: orange, carrots, pineapple, pumpkin, apricot, persimmons, peaches, pear, grapes, melon.
- Greens: onion, parsley, spinach, mustard, coriander.
- Porridge: buckwheat, pearl barley, millet, rice.
- Dried fruits: dates, prunes, raisins, dried apricots.
- Berries: black currant, raspberry, pomegranate, cranberries, prunes, cherries, plums, watermelon.
- Spices: garlic, cardamom, onion, green peppers, turmeric, brown.
- Sprouted oats: take a tablespoon of sprouted oats, three times a day in a crushed form.
- Vegetable oil: try to cook all the food in it.
It is nice to distinguish the best foods for proper testosterone production: seafood, nuts, garlic, and greens make the cut. All of these natural foods are perfect for getting the level of male hormone higher and getting rid of the following symptoms or other problems caused by this imbalance.
Foods that kill testosterone – the most dangerous testosterone enemies
Nevertheless, it is reasonable to remember there are not only booster foods but also products that cause the reverse effect; there are foods that kill testosterone. Due to this fact, each person who is suffering from a lack of male hormone has to check his diet and exclude or reduce some products that block testosterone production.
Some foods that decrease male hormone:
1. It is proven that soy reduces the level of testosterone.
2. Salt very sharply reduces the production of testosterone. The fact is that sodium, which is part of the salt has an unpleasant property: with a large amount of salt consumed, you can expect that you will lower the level of testosterone.
3. Sugar. If a man wants to increase the level of testosterone, he should almost completely forget about sugar.
4. Caffeine. It practically stops the production of testosterone and spermatozoa.
5. Meat with hormones. All imported meat is now produced with hormones.
6. Fast food. If a man wants to be a man, he should not eat at fast food joints at all.
7. Vegetable oil and mayonnaise reduce the level of testosterone.
8. Effervescent drinks.
9. Smoked meat using liquid smoke. Smoked meat directly affects the tissues of the testicles, which actually produce testosterone.
10. Red dry wine, beer.
Decreasing the number of foods that lower testosterone and eating those that raise it, make it possible to normalize weak testosterone of a lack of it.
What are the most frequent signs of low testosterone level for both sexes?
The signs of low testosterone in men are characterized by several symptoms:
- Decreased sexual activity;
- Irritability, tearfulness, depression;
- Decreased muscle mass and loss of appetite;
- Increased adipose tissue;
- Increased sweating;
- The growth of mammary glands.
Symptoms of low testosterone levels in women:
- Withering and flabbiness of the skin;
- Increased sweating;
- Increase in subcutaneous fat in a normal diet;
- Malfunctions in the menstrual cycle;
- Depression and fatigue;
- Decreased sexual desire.
Remedies raising testosterone levels and giving rapid effect to any taker
Apart from foods high in testosterone, each person with a testosterone shortage may use medication as a way of curing it. Medication can typically give a more rapid result and longer effects.
Before the treatment of male hormone deficiency, it is reasonable to find out what is the exact reason for its occurrence. As a rule, the physician prescribes testosterone replacement therapy. It may be in the form of injections, pills, gel-based male hormones, or a patch with its content.
Two great medications that will successfully cope with such kinds of problems are Nandrolone decanoate and oral Turinabol. These two agents will give the desired result after the intake especially when mixed with foods to raise hormone levels.
Where to buy best medications
These two medications are available only at the most highly professional, legal pharmacies where each client is able to purchase some of these high-classy preparations for a good price. These medications will completely satisfy you by their availability.